Sunday, February 1, 2009

More Coheed and Cambria goodness


Last summer I worked with one of my favorite bands, Coheed and Cambria, on some artwork for their summer tour. Needless to say I was psyched when they contacted me again to work on a new piece for their upcoming tour with Slipknot. They will be starting their tour this month and the artwork I did will be available on their tour shirts and will also be used on the stage banners. These guys are amazing and if you get a chance, check out their myspace page

3 comments:

bryan said...

I went to the Coheed/Slipknot tour friday and even though I'm a fan of both bands, I think I can honestly say seeing this as the backdrop for Coheed was the highlight of my night. I wasn't able to get the t-shirt with this unfortunately. I heard you're going to be at comic-con in New York this year... is there any chance of you being at wizard world in Chicago too? And if so, would there be any way of getting a shirt with this image on it then?

David Seidman said...

Wow! Thanks Bryan! Seeing that hanging in Madison Square Garden was a huge highlight in my career! Unfortunately I only got one shirt... but there is a good chance I will be in Chicago and I may bring a few prints with me : )

bryan said...

Hey David, I guess i forgot to click the "e-mail follow up comments" button and didn't realize you had responded to my comment. I will definitely make it a point to look for you if you come to Chicago though!